Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ILP Design: Glogster

I decided to make a Glogster for my Design ILP. I hope to be a high school English teacher one day and I had never even seen this program before doing this project. It is a helpful resource in creating virtual posters or study guides. I created a book report/study guide for one of my favorite books "The Kite Runner". I included study questions, pictures, themes, characters, setting, and a summary of the book. Glogster can be helpful in any classroom for making lessons more interactive and visually appealing. The only issue I had with Glogster was that I can't use it on my laptop, I am only able to use it on a iPhone or iPad and it is kind of hard to maneuver and edit certain things. But overall I really liked it and I will probably keep the app for future use.

Click here to see my Glogster

5 comments:

  1. Your book presentation is a wonderful use of Glogster. I like how you not only included information but also interaction through questions and the movie trailer. I think I need to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question -- did you pay for a Personal Account in order to create a poster? It will not allow me to do anything without paying

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your use of Glogster! i love how you can interact with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'venever used Glogster before, but this looks pretty cool! I like that it's interactive, and it's really different from what everyone else has been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this idea! Glogsters are definitely more visually appealing than some other presentation tools. I also like your idea about using this site to assign projects to students. I think I would've enjoyed making my own glogster back in grade school.

    ReplyDelete